Minime Arts

MinimeArts.blogspot.com

3 Package Design Collection (0)

12:58 by , under

3 Package Design Collection.jpg
I found it on the internet. although I am not major in this area, but it looks
really nice and lovely. hope you can enjoy me and enjoy the art of the designer.




1. Eye Candy Packages

Created BY: The Play Coalition . The Play Coalition is a creative collaboration. They are Neil, Dane and Joe and they met at College (and school) and love to design things that are often functional but usually just fun.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2. Züny Packages

From: lovelypackage.com
Designed by Bonanza

“‘Zuny’ - a simple, genial and creative design of leather-made home accessories, which is made out of the designers’ creativity and imagination. Zuny enriches the peoples’ life and provides a perfect gateway for releasing annoyances and pressures from work and frustration. Such prospection motivates Zuny to achieve its goal - “Make your life funny and easy“.”







zuny1

zuny2


zuny3


zuny4




3. an Package Design Award from GD USA Magazine .

Designed by: soundwavswäv design studio

Wow, I just finished laying out the photos for this project. Here is the scoop. I suggest FULL VIEWClass is Package Design. We had to choose a non-profit organization. I chose TWLOHA [link] since a) I support their cause and b) I really like their design style.We had to create a sponsor package this organization would sendout to potential sponsors to grab their attention and, of course, get funding. We had to include, brochure (at least 4 pages) gala invite/envelope, multimedia disc and gift/souvenier.I really brainstormed on a design and concluded that a cube would serve best.I'm really happy I chose that. Its' dimensions are 5 x 5 x 5.I tried designing it as close to their scheme as possible. Once I upload the sketches, you'll see how I came about it. The foldout brochure was a bit tedious, after I made a mockup, so I decided to add a little designdiddy instructions. They came out well. I'll upload the actual design for you hardcore critics.The actual invite is pretty sweet and the verbiage of it is nice. I would be a benefit concert featuring Anberlin, The Almost and Switchfoot at about $500 a plate for TWLOHA. The layout came out nice.The CD was easy, I wanted to incorporate it in the 'O' of LOVE in the panels. The souvenier would be the actual TWLOHA shirt but also a stand for the box which would be a real nice souvenir.Overall, I'm real happy with the outcome. Lets see if the TWLOHA organization takes a look at it, you never know





Photobucket





edit post

0 Reply to "3 Package Design Collection"

发表评论